Thenational flag of the United Kingdomis theUnion Jack, also known as theUnion Flag.The current design of the Union Jack dates from theunion of Ireland and Great Britainin 1801. It consists of thered crossofSaint George(patron saintofEngland), edged .
The national flag of the United Kingdom is the Union Jack, also known as the Union Flag.
The current design of the Union Jack dates from the union of Ireland and Great Britain in 1801. It consists of the red cross of Saint George (patron saint of England), edged in white, superimposed on the Cross of St Patrick (patron saint of Ireland), which are superimposed on the Saltire of Saint Andrew (patron saint of Scotland). Wales is not represented in the Union Flag by Wales's patron saint, Saint David, as at the time the flag was designed Wales was part of the Kingdom of England.
The flag's standard height-to-length proportions are 1:2. The war flag variant used by the British Army modifies the proportions to 3:5 and crops two of the red diagonals.
Packaging Details 1pcs /polybag Mea :50X30X40cm,150pcs/ctn; G.W:15KGS/ctn
Shipping: Negotiate Delivery Time 10-15days depend on your order quantity
Sample Time: 2-4 days
Sample:Available for evaluation before place order
Related UK Flag Show：
1. Custom-made is accepted;
2. Branded with your logo, Best service and professional for the printing technics;
3. Hign quality and best price;
4. Best competitive price and timely Delivery.
1. We accept payment via Paypal,Western Union and Bank Transfer(T/T).
2. If you have any problems and could not finish payment in time,please feel free to contact us.
3. 30% deposite,70% balance should be paid off before shipment.
Q: Do you suppy from direct factory?
A: Yes. We have our own factory.
Q: Can you provide sample for free?
A: Yes. We can provide free sample for our customer to check.
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No. We can do any quantity order for our customers.